Fatalities updated as 42,310
Turkey's disaster agency updated the fatalities in the disaster caused by earthquakes as 42,310.
Over 448,000 survivors have so far been evacuated out of the earthquake zone, Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management (AFAD) said on Tuesday, adding that some 300,000 tents and 6,375 container homes have delivered to disaster areas.
Ten provinces in southern Turkey and territories in Syria's north were struck by twin earthquakes on 6 February.
A third quake on Monday evening caused further damage particularly in Turkey's border province of Hatay, leaving at least six people dead and hundreds injured in the city of Antioch and in the districts of Samandag and Defne.
The latest quake also killed at least five in Syria, Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported, adding that over 500 people have been injured.
The cause of deaths in Syria were "cardiac arrests over extreme panic," SOHR said.
While many quake survivors reportedly remain without any means of shelter in Turkey even 15 days after the quake and as mayors desperately call for urgent delivery of tens of thousands of more tents, Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan targeted main opposition leader Kemal Kilicdaroglu who criticized the Turkish Red Crescent.
Erdogan scolded Kilicdaroglu with harsh remarks, calling him "immoral, dishonest and base."